Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we need you to do:
- Designing and implementing security controls for products deployed on public cloud services (primarily AWS).
- Act as a security SME (Subject matter expert) for security matters including but not limited to the following infrastructure security, cloud security, automation, and monitoring technologies.
- Be able to use your solid understanding of authentication protocols, core network and system security principles coupled with your up-to-date relevant understanding of modern attack signatures and methods to drive security into tools and products created by our engineers every day.
- Be able to conduct penetration tests on cloud based infrastructure or supporting external penetration testing contractors, and ensuring all findings are mitigated.
- Assist in developing security policies, standards and general standard/safe operating procedures (SOP).
- Be able to work and promote collaboration across all sub-units of the organization (Engineering, Operations, Legal etc)
- Be able to act as a DRI (Directly Responsible Individual) and point of escalation for engineers while developing architectures for systems and also discuss technical challenges, especially security related.
- Be able to provide security matter expertise to various teams on implementing protective controls for networks, systems, authentication and encryption.
Ticket to play:
- Hands-on technical experience in cybersecurity, security engineering or privacy engineering.
- Experience in incident response including host and cloud forensics, incident management, threat intelligence, threat hunting, and/or security detection.
- Experience implementing cloud security solutions or administering AWS.
- Experience with running applications using containers, kubernetes and Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10, coupled with ability to identify and mitigate SQLi, XSS, CSRF and other web based vulnerabilities.
- Hands-on scripting/coding experience with Bash, and familiarity with PHP (Lamp Stack), Node.js or similar programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in automating detection of security vulnerabilities and responding appropriately.
- Good understanding of DevOps methodology and processes.
We celebrate diversity in our teams, and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfil all of the criteria, we encourage you to still apply and your application will be considered fairly.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary