Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Site Reliability Engineer
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Manage SRE activities from cloud strategy to day-to-day operations
- Ensure very high availability and report results across globally distributed websites
- Define and document best practices for AWS and SaaS systems
- Seek for growth in capabilities for improving and automating infrastructure operations while advocating for best practices
- Support Software Engineers with CI/CD and DevOps topics
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and system providers that will support the SRE strategy
- Build tools and systems to monitor and respond to notifications and alerts
- Support other team members with knowledge transfer for cloud computing and DevOps
Tickets to Play:
- Linux (build, admin, development, and troubleshooting)
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering with AWS cloud
- Knowledge of DevOps culture and experience in coaching others to adopt a DevOps mindset
- DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, containerisation, k8s
- CI/CD practices
- Infrastructure as code platforms such as CloudFormation or Terraform
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfil all of the criteria, then you should still feel comfortable to apply and your application will be considered fairly.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary