Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You are someone who knows recruiting is hard but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job
- Partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders to build effective sourcing and closing strategies
- Manage complex projects, breaking them down into smaller pieces and deliver results
- Put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do and constantly try to improve
- Work in a fast-paced hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
Ticket to play:
- You have extensive experience of recruiting within Software Development/Engineering and your network proves that
- You have worked within a start-up, in an in-house recruitment position
- You have experience of working with various ATS's, internet search tools, web Boolean searching and sourcing tools
- You can prioritise workload effectively and can multi-task across delivering to different teams and hiring managers
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You have experience using data to drive decisions and can put together business cases based around data
- You have extensive relationships building skills and the ability to build relationships with hiring managers across the business and candidates in process
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.