Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Acquisition Integration Specialist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We’re looking for someone to join our new Acquisition Integration team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a step up and lead post-M&A integration for the business.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead post M&A integration with existing business, developing and managing project plans, pulling the team together, and building relationships with the key stakeholders of the business that been acquired;
- Contribute to pre-acquisition steps including;
- Be a pivotal contact between us and the acquired business during the integration phase, reporting back regularly with key findings and updates;
- Act as the "Academy Leader", enabling knowledge transfer of target business as a whole.
- Act as the beacon for our values and culture at all times, flying the flag high and driving high energy and excitement;
- Make post acquisition process scalable (e.g. develop our very own Integration Playbook, complete with ideal timelines, tips, processes, and procedures)
- This role may involve a high level of travel and secondments to embed into new teams where required.
- the assessment of potential targets;
- helping to form the business case for the purchase (e.g. why are we buying)
- the journey from 'offer agreed' to completion.
Ticket to Play:
- Experience in M&A integration / business transformation project, working with all different disciplines within the digital space;
- You are likely Head of Integration or similar in a small business, or wanting to make the step up;
- Project management, financial analysis, operations and delivery background;
- Highly skilled in organisational change and change management;
- High-level understanding of all areas of a tech/online based media business, to enable effective communication and management with domains expert;
- An excellent relationship builder, senior level influencer with great communication skills;
- Organisation and coordination mega-geek, able to work with multiple swim lanes, departments, and projects;
- Ability to draw the right resources and build the best project team to successfully integrate the business and achieve the business goals;
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong analytical skills and commercial acumen points of view against this information.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.