Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Content Manager (German Speaking)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We’re looking for a German speaking Content Manager to join one of our tribes as they create market-leading experiences for our users. You will be playing a pivotal role using your expertise of German audiences – supporting the delivery of exceptional content for our users in their own language. Your manager is an experienced, dynamic and fun leader who will give you the support and agency to do your best work. This is a role for an editor who lives and breathes content, and aspires to create great things with a team of crack editors. This is a role for someone who loves editing, team building, exploring innovative ways of delivering content and knows how to use data and analytics to aid decision making.
- Manage and develop a team of German language editors operating a cross a range of brands and products through setting and supporting developmental and individual performance goals.
- Foster high performance through 1:1s, feedback and coaching. Motivate and inspire your colleagues to create a culture of excellence, accountability and fearless creativity.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day through a deep knowledge of strategy and a broad knowledge of the business operation. Be the point of contact to address blockers to content production and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Attract and recruit high-performing team members for squads.
- Help drive technical and operational strategy at Chapter level, helping the team to understand, deliver and innovate with processes.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects. Developing skills and expertise within the content chapter to ensure that the quality of content is constantly improving.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skillset.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including the Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- A strong command of German grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Proven experience in a similar role managing content or editorial teams.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.