Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
The Delivery Lead is part delivery specialist, part evangelist and part psychologist who works closely with a Product Manager and a cross-functional squad of Developers, Designers, Editors and experts across SEO, Web Optimisation and Analytics.
Together as a team you’ll deliver end to end web and mobile experiences which will reach millions of users across the globe. This could vary from building end to end websites from scratch, to delivering site re-brand/re-design initiatives on existing builds, or delivering new features/widgets for our users.
This role will take ownership and accountability for all things ‘delivery’ related, from facilitating a squad to make a plan, to ensuring a happy and collaborative environment to ensure smooth and on-time execution of initiatives.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Get the best from everyone, ensuring collaboration through great facilitation and running of Agile ceremonies
- Champion and pioneer ways of working, utilising the best of Agile and Lean to promote ownership, creativity and a customer first culture
- Work side by side with product managers to effectively plan the delivery of work within your teams for sprints/timeboxes and seasons against strategic roadmaps
- Resolve and mitigate delivery challenges, supporting conversations across all departments to deploy changes in the best possible way
- Manage your teams delivery and proactively communicate performance through appropriate tools and metrics including sprint reports, burn down charts, cycle times etc
- Communicate progress of delivery and manage expectations with all key stakeholders
- Working with multiple cross functional teams to ensure they have everything they need to deliver the highest quality work
- Share your knowledge with cross chapter leads and other Delivery Lead to encourage continued learning and application of best practice
Ticket to play:
- A proven background delivering initiatives in a fast-paced digital/web environment
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the different stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Skilled at coaching, mentoring and guiding a team on delivery
- Comfortable working and communicating closely across all levels and departments
- Experienced working in agile and passionate about implementing agile best practices
- Awareness of current technologies and a desire to keep up to speed with the latest trends
- Comfortable using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to source new tools and practices to help improve the working ability and delivery of the teams
- Understanding of delivery metrics to help make informed decisions for the delivery of your team
- Comfortable to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on teams delivery performance and rooms for improvement to improve workflow and processes
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary