Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
The Delivery Lead is part delivery specialist, part evangelist and part psychologist who works closely with a cross-functional group of Engineers, Designers, Editors and experts across SEO, Web Optimisation and Analytics. This role will be mainly working with Market specialists, Content Editors, SEO and Engineering to ensure we have a fantastic workflow for our websites and amazing ways of working between these groups. By ensuring we have great collaboration, prioritization, planning and ways of working you will help set the drum beat and framework to unlock even greater performance from the area.
What you'll do:
- Get the best from everyone, ensuring collaboration through great facilitation and running of value add sessions (Scrum, Kanban events etc)
- Champion and pioneer ways of working, utilising your experience and insights to promote ownership, creativity and a customer first culture
- Work side by side with leads and wider hub team to effectively plan the delivery of work within the Brand portfolio
- Resolve and mitigate delivery challenges, supporting conversations across all departments to deploy changes in the best possible way
- Manage your teams delivery and proactively communicate performance through appropriate tools and metrics including sprint reports, burn down charts, cycle times etc
- Communicate progress of delivery and manage expectations with all key stakeholders
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure they have everything they need to deliver the highest quality work
Ticket to play:
- A proven background delivering initiatives in a fast-paced digital/web environment
- Comfortable working and communicating closely across all levels and departments
- Experienced working in agile and passionate about implementing agile best practices
- Comfortable using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of delivery metrics, and how to visualize data, to help make informed decisions for the delivery of your team
- Comfortable to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on teams delivery performance and rooms for improvement to improve workflow and processes
- Bonus points if you have....
- Experience of Publish and effective content production, even more so in the Gaming space
- Awareness of current best practices and a desire to keep up to speed with the latest trends and insights
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with the Senior Delivery Lead – 60 mins
- 2nd Stage Interview with the Deliver Lead & Stakeholders – 60 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 26 days holiday, regardless of tenure, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Annual training budget, plus regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 4%
· Life insurance cover up to 300,000PLN
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.