Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build and manage a team of ambitious engineers, through hiring, coaching and hands-on career development of Software Engineers (Backend, Front-End, Full-stack)
- Collaborate with product owners, and stakeholders to identify, develop, document, and deliver scalable APIs
- Provide the team technical support and guidance, as well as giving honest feedback for their professional and personal growth whilst giving them the recognition they deserve.
- Drive technical initiatives and projects, giving support and fostering innovation along the way with heavy emphasis on ownership via task planning and code reviews
- Interpret business briefs and translate them into software engineering and technical solutions thereby owning the design and tooling choices made by the team
Ticket to play:
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring software engineers with technical coaching and a proven-track record of growing people
- Hands-on experience in PHP or any other OO language
- Strong knowledge of software architecture patterns (microservices, SOA, serverless, event-driven) for scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems
- Strong knowledge of CDNs, Caching mechanisms and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of DevOps culture and experience in coaching others to adopt a DevOps mindset
- Knowledge of cloud computing and AWS (desirable)
We celebrate diversity in our teams, and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfil all of the criteria, we encourage you to still apply and your application will be considered fairly.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary