Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
In-House Legal Counsel
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts such as arrangements with 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage and mitigate legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures. Ranging from GDPR, employment policies, H&S, company risks etc.
- Ensure we are compliant with all laws and regulations that apply to the business – security, NDA’s, house-keeping
- Promote and act as a consistent voice for legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company
- Communicate with and manage third parties such as external legal counsel or external law firms.
- Design and deliver legal training to the business
- Stay up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business and industry.
- Liaise with senior members of staff and other stakeholders
Ticket to play:
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with 2-4 years PQE
- Proven background in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Experience in advising on website terms and conditions, social
- media marketing and general advertising and marketing law (desirable)
- Knowledge of data protection law including GDPR
- Basic understanding of employment law and guidance on employment law issues
- Natural ability to stay organised with high levels of attention to detail
- Adept problem solver with experience of identifying issues and resolving them
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally, to cultivate relationships with employees, your own team and senior managers
- Great interpersonal skills
- Natural ability to thrive in a fast moving environment and comfortable working across a number of projects focusing on different legal disciplines
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary