Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Due to maternity cover – we are looking for someone to come in and run all things leadership hiring. This is a fantastic opportunity to help us attract top talent and look at how we continue to optimise & improve our approach to leadership hiring.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help to define, design and execute on search engagements for all leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with leadership to develop detailed profiles of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Create & embed high quality assessments that enable us to hire high potential leaders
- Skilfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoffs.
- Create trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Building market intelligence reports on competitors and relevant companies to provide the Talent Team & People Team and support their education on the industry.
What we’d like to see:
- Solid experience in executive search on the agency side as well as leadership hiring in-house
- Commercial gravitas
- Data driven approach
- Good presentation skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in succession planning through an external lens
- Understanding of various executive assessment methodologies
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
Stage 1: Zoom with current Leadership Talent Partner
Stage 2: Zoom with Global Head of Talent
Stage 3: Presentation to members of Executive Leadership team
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.