Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. By joining us as a Managing Editor, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to find innovative ways to ensure we create the best possible content.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead a team of Content Editors, who manage Content on a global scale.
- Coach and mentor your team, providing them with regular feedback and empowering them to take ownership and accountability for their work.
- Be responsible for content creation for larger-scale initiatives, and acting as a brand guardian by owning and championing editorial quality control.
- Work with the Content Editor-in-Chief to shape the direction of Content for your products and implement the overall Content strategy.
- Ensure scalable processes and procedures are in place for products in markets across the globe.
Ticket to play:
- A strong editorial background within digital Content.
- Experience managing a Content Editorial team.
- Coaching and mentoring skills, confidence in helping individuals and teams address skill and knowledge gaps.
- Experience working with scalable global processes.
- Data minded and analytical - comfortable analysing how content is performing and identifying areas for improvement.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with online casinos, poker and/or and sports betting.
- A general Marketing background, with an understanding of the importance of brand presence.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary