Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
People and Experience Specialist (HR Generalist)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
You will play a pivotal role in the People & Experience team. As our first PeX specialist (HR Generalist) in the Poland
office, you will work across our chapter and organisation to make sure iTech is the best place you
have ever worked!
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Own and continuously provide amazing operational support for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences through optimisation, LEAN practices and automation.
- Be the superstar of people system and tools, and process delivery of cyclical people activities.
- The guru for employee documentations, data integrity and reporting.
- Ensure PeX vendors (such as HR payroll company) deliver services to the quality, efficiency and experience agreed.
- Rocking it! as the Poland PeX ambassador and work in collaboration across chapters to support the roll-out of people experience solutions.
- Commit to the continuous development and alignment of practices. Consistent people experience across the company is important to us - we like breaking silos.
- Ensure we are meeting local Polish laws and regulations when it comes to employment & benefits.
- Support our Talent & Acquisition team with making sure our job adverts on Polish job boards and sources are super slick.
- Last but not least, help drive and shape the iTech culture in our Warsaw office for it to be the best place you have ever worked.
Ticket to play:
- Experience in HR/People operations with a strong passion for optimising processes and making it user friendly.
- Legendary organisational and prioritisation skills as well as impeccable attention to details.
- Knowledge of Poland employment law.
- You have worked with various HR tools and system and utilising it to its full functionality.
- Learning agility in mastering new knowledge, ways of working, tools, systems, policies and process quickly gives you the edge!
- A burning desire to make things more efficient and LEAN (e.g. repeatable, scalable and user centric)
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.