Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Principal Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist & Growth Hacker
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As a Principal CRO Specialist and Growth Hacker, you will be responsible for the experimentation and growth activities across a set of web properties.
- This role will also include taking the lead on key experimentation projects across the business: e.g. post click optimisation, training other CRO chapters (experimentation academy), advising on new site projects...
- Develop, test, and scale next-gen marketing tactics that align with business objectives
- With research, content, design and tech teams at your disposal, you'll have everything needed for end-to-end management of the entire conversion roadmap, putting your test hypotheses into practice and delivering fantastic results.
- Ensuring best-in-class CRO methodology is utilised on all key product development initiatives.
- Providing rigorous and accurate experiment analysis.
- Coordinating with team members and key stakeholders to prioritise and plan experiments
- Propose new and creative approaches to retaining, up-selling, and cross-selling customers and converting leads into growth.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, product, design & UX, business analytics and other functions to plan and execute campaigns.
- Report and present on KPIs related to campaign performance and business impact
- Identify growth potential in new and existing markets.
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion.
- Confidence using web analytics and collecting & driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
- To be comfortable communicating ideas to senior team members
- Knowledge and/or experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, offline marketing/sales, email marketing and direct response.
- Proven experience with growing traffic and establishing websites thanks to extensive experimentation and business intelligence activities.
- Experience with measuring product release cycles and analysing the impact of a new site launch.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.