Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Principal Product Manager - Data
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Facilitate collaboration to define, prioritise and own the product roadmap and OKRs.
- Have a customer-centric mindset to help us deliver “best in class” products that help our players make smarter decisions.
- Define and own a robust product strategy and use your storytelling skills to inspire the company to buy into your vision.
- Use a long-term strategic mindset to shape the priority of the near-term focus.
- Be obsessed with the data!
- Contribute to chapter initiatives and share learnings to help other PMs in the business, and the chapter as a collective, grow and improve.
- Embody the company core values in everything you do as a Product Manager!
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that supports awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
Ticket to play:
- You're the voice of the consumer - ensuring our products are meeting their needs whilst driving business value
- Agile and Product delivery principles with a deep understanding of the full software delivery life cycle and process optimisation
- Value and outcome-focused, with a positive, can do attitude
- A coach who is inspired by the personal development of all of those around them.
- Experience managing data products and services, adopting data analytics and data science
- A strategic, highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills; effective at influencing, storytelling and stakeholder management
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong commercial acumen & analytical skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about current and emerging technology trends
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be desirable although not essential.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary