Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Product Designer (Tooling)
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Maintain and evolve the design language of our internal products.Product designers are embedded into cross-functional squads. You'll work alongside Product Managers, Delivery Leads, UX Researchers, Engineers, Content & SEO, and Experimentation & Data specialists to deliver value to our customers.
You'll also be working with a global team of 20+ designers and researchers, with a huge amount of experience of working for technology companies. Collectively we've built an awesome design & research culture and we want all our new joiners to add to that.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Drive the entire product design lifecycle of our internal products — including screen designs, documentation, interaction models, and handover. You will contribute to the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and validate your work, with the unique luxury of in-house users.
- Partner closely with engineering and product folks, as well as design leads, to provide context, support and guidance as teams works toward their goals.
- Maintain and evolve the design language of our internal products.
- Support cross-team initiatives to enhance design practices across teams.
- Be a contributing member of the UX & Design chapter that supports our growth and success.
- Give and receive feedback to everyone you work with.
Ticket to play
- A broad range of skills covering process, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience with modern design tools like Figma and are quick to adopt better tools
- Passion about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- You have a vision. You love thinking big and at the same time you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with tools and helping to evolve them.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- Experience conducting research.
- You're analytical and a systems-thinker.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary