Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Work with other Software Engineers (Backend and Front-End) and Analysts to ensure we provide the best possible experience for our users
- Create and maintain software solutions from scratch.
- Integrate backend services to front-end sites using existing REST APIs
- Create and maintain documentation about front-end services or design changes
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase page performance
- Write automated tests for the front-end when necessary
- Code reviews
Ticket to play:
- Experience writing and maintaining libraries and/or packages
- Best practices for good user experience, including accessibility guidelines
- REST, HTTP, SOAP/XML, Websockets APIs
- Security fundamentals and prevention of potential XSS, SQL injection or other attacks that can be prevented from the front-end
- Version control software (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Agile methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD practices with Docker
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary