Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior UX Researcher
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior UX Researcher to join our ever growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You'll be helping us craft pleasurable experiences for our users. People are at the heart of everything we do, we use insights which are both qualitative and quantitative to develop strategies for a better experience. We're passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem. Better yet, you'll be working with a team who've built a positive culture, a win as one mindset and a supportive ethos so you can design your own path with a smile at iTech.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for UX Research across the entire product lifecycle.
- You will design studies and develop hypotheses examining users’ behaviours, needs, and attitudes.
- You will use a wide variety of mixed research methods - qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You will document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects .
- You will synthesise and communicate research results to different audiences.
- You will give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for research.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, SEO, content, CRO folks to provide context, support and guidance as our team works toward our objectives.
- You will inspire and educate teams on the research process.
- You will work with the UX & Design chapter on developing and steering the long-term UX strategy and research direction.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years relevant applied experience with a degree or higher in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related discipline.
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- You are confident with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- You are an independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
- You have experience working with research, design and development teams in tech companies or digital agencies.
- You are passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- You’re a brilliant team player, communicator and facilitator.
- You have experience with modern tools and are quick to adopt better tools and processes.
- You have experience facilitating workshops.
- You have a portfolio showcasing your work.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary