Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As an SEO Team Manager your remit will be vast but it will predominantly focus on boosting the productivity and motivating our talented team of SEO Specialists.
- You will report into our Head of SEO and you will ensure the efforts of our high-performing team are being channelled towards the most priority projects.
- You will use your knowledge of the SEO space to encourage, motivate, and empower the team to achieve meaningful results in a dynamic environment.
- The SEO team has big plans for 2020 and another part of the role will be rolling out our roadmap.
- You will play an influential role in helping us recruit and attract the best SEO talent, as well as on-boarding them afterwards.
- You will also be responsible for teaching and training the team, as well as carrying out regular 1-1s.
Ticket to play:
- Significant SEO experience, including some demonstrable people management experience (client or agency side).
- Experience leading team 1-1s, recruiting and on-boarding new team members, as well as creating development plans.
- Excellent knowledge of Google algorithms.
- An in-depth all-round knowledge of SEO (technical, on-page and off-page).
- High levels of motivation and initiative.
- Great interpersonal skills, confidence and assertiveness.
- Superb organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, scaling business .
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.