Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As a result of our growth we are looking to add a SEO Specialist to our fantastic team. In this hands-on SEO role you will be mainly responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO
- You will be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings across the network.
- You can work creatively and collaboratively to take on problems in a dynamic and creative manner, that thrive when they have full ownership of projects, and that can not only make suggestions to other people in the company, including senior partners, but also implement those changes.
Ticket to play:
- Will have encountered and worked in a SEO-specific role, either agency or client side.
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Team mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical focus, as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Provable experience taking care of site penalties and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.