Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Talent Acquisition Manager
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Manage and guide a team of Talent Acquisition Partners
- Partner with key stakeholders on creating a robust hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business stakeholders to build effective sourcing and closing strategies
- Manage and oversee complex projects, breaking them down into smaller pieces and deliver results
- Put candidate experience at the fore front of everything you do and constantly try to improve
- Own role requisitions where necessary (particularly at senior level), and hire world class talent
Ticket to play:
- You have previously managed a team of high performing recruiters, in-house
- Experience using data to drive decisions and can put together business cases based around data
- You are happiest working in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
- RPO experience is nice to have
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary