Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Talent Sourcing Specialist- Product/Delivery & SEO
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
Sourcing strategy development. You will be a trusted advisor in topics related to market dynamics, diversity attraction, and sourcing technologies and trends.
Lead generation. From Boolean searches, social media, head-hunting to alumni networks (to name a few), you will proactively identify new channels to connect with great talent.
Candidate outreach. Considering the scarcity of the profiles you will look for, planning and implementing effective outreach strategies for each candidate will be key to your success.
Talent mapping for future hiring needs. Aside from your open searches, you will focus on initiatives to find and engage talent pools in the market for long-term hiring needs and aimed at increasing diversity on your pipelines.
Analytics. You will use sourcing metrics to continuously optimize and track the progress of searches and conversion rates using our ATS.
Sourcing related projects. Along with your core sourcing activities, you will both support and lead projects such as deploying new tools, establishing more efficient processes, organizing talent engagement events and efforts to promote our employer brand.
Ticket to play:
Proven experience of in-house talent sourcing or a 180 agency resourcer role for Product and Delivery, Technical SEO (is a bonus) hiring across UK and Europe.
Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, communities, minority groups etc).
Experience of market mapping niche talent across countries.
Ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills.
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems.
Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
Effective time-management abilities.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.